The organization of EMAC is governed by the ByLaws voted on by EMAC members and partly described below.
The affairs of EMAC shall be managed by its Board of Directors, which may exercise all powers of EMAC and do all lawful acts and things necessary or appropriate to carry out the purposes of EMAC.
Click on a link below view the description of the Board position.
- President: Cindee Young
- Vice President: Cynthia Shelmerdine
- Treasurer: Sharon Gilbert
- Secretary: Elizabeth Crabtree
- Members’ Representative: Heidi Hodsdon
- Board Member-at-Large: Loretta Larrabee
- Board Member-at-Large: Maya Robinson
Every year at the Christmas meeting, EMAC members vote on candidates to fill these Board positions. Any member in good standing can be nominated (you can also nominate yourself!). “Good standing” means having been a member for at least 1 year, paid their annual dues, and attended at least 2 meetings in the last year.